Certified Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Welding Inspector|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
Intertek provides total quality assurance to industries worldwide. The company delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for customers’ operations and supply chains.
PSI (an Intertek company) is searching for a Certified Welding Inspector to join its building and construction team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in the architectural, engineering, and construction industries.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- ASNT Level I certification in RT (profile); UT-Thickness; MT or PT (required)
- Must have a current CWI certification
- TWIC card is preferred
- Assist and learn technical matters involving company NDE procedures and techniques
- Assist in preparing NDE reports and document data in a clear and timely manner
- Perform various non-destructive examinations at various client facilities under the direction of a Project Manager, Team Leader, or Level II Technician
- Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients and other coworkers
- Stay abreast of any new developments in NDE and Rope Access technologies that may be applicable in our business
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be comfortable with written and oral communication skills and well organized
- Ability to organize and report test results and send information to the office for data processing
- Ability to set up and calibrate equipment, and interpret and evaluate results to applicable codes, standards, and specifications
- Ability to solve technical issues in the field
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record (required)
- 401k with company match
- Ability to grow with the Company
- Ability to work on both small and large projects
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Day-to-day variety of work
- Increased pay for certifications
- Technical training provided to grow a career in Building/Construction industry
- Tuition reimbursement
Intertek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit hcog.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.