Certified Welding Inspector (AWS CWI) Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Welding Inspector (AWS – CWI)|
|Location||Hayward, CA, United States|
Kleinfelder is a group of engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve the clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure.
The company is looking for a Certified Welding Inspector who will perform routine to complex inspections and testing of welding and steel construction materials in the field, in order to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications.
The ability and desire to expand your knowledge and skills into testing and inspection of additional materials is desired.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent (desired)
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience in the related field.
- AWS CWI
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
- ICC Structural Steel & Bolting Special Inspector
- ICC Structural Welding Special Inspector
- NDT Level I or II in UT or MT
- Interact daily with owner and contractor teams to inspect active work projects.
- Prepare daily reports and data sheets and may be called upon to perform various tasks to meet our client project goals.
- TWIC card is required and must be able to work in refineries.
- General knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- The company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.smartsearchonline.com.