Website Selmet (a CPP Company)
Chem Mill Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Chem Mill Operator|
|Type||Full Time (swing shift)|
|Location||Albany, OR, United States|
|Company||Selmet (CPP Company)|
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products.
Selmet (a CPP Company) is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of titanium castings and machined parts for the aerospace industry.
The company is looking to hire a Chem Mill Operator who will be responsible for moving titanium castings by means of a large hand cart throughout the manufacturing area, performing sandblasting, and processing castings through a chemical milling process to specific dimensions.
- Applicants should require a High School Diploma or GED, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess more than 1 year of previous experience
- Prior industry experience (preferred)
- Move titanium castings by means of a large hand cart throughout the manufacturing area.
- Deliver castings to various departments.
- Operate a part dryer
- Operate a wheelabrator
- Process castings through a chemical milling process to specific dimensions.
- Able to understand, comprehend, and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard (required)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Air quality is below OR-OSHA limits
- Exposure to dust
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts
- Noise level is within OSHA regulations
- The company offers the benefits such as quarterly bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and other great benefits.
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.