Website Consolidated Machine & Tool
CNC Lathe Machinist Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Lathe Machinist|
|Type||Full Time (day/night/weekend shift)|
|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Company||Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)|
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) manufactures parts and equipment for various industries including defense, aerospace, military, space, satellite, and industrial. The company’s capabilities include welding, fabrication, CNC machining, aerospace support equipment, ground support equipment structures/stands, and complex assemblies.
Technicut Tool (TCT) is a CMT company.
The company (Technicut Tool (TCT) is seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist to join its team.
Note: Position available to Canadian Citizens or Canadian Permanent Residents only!
- Applicants should have completed a High School, GED or equivalent
- Possess 5+ years of aerospace and defense, oil and gas, nuclear, industrial, or medical machine shop experience, or a combination of work experience and vocational training is required.
- Non-destructive testing experience with magnetic particle inspection and liquid/fluorescent penetrant inspection (a plus)
- Prior experience with measurement tools, gauges, calibration techniques, and CMM usage (required)
- Maintain control of manufacturing documentation (e.g. planning, drawings, sketches, specifications, set-up sheets, etc.).
- Perform set-ups and operate CNC multi-axis mills or lathes under supervision.
- Perform and record first article inspections of parts.
The company provides complex, high tolerance machined components of various exotic materials (titanium, Inconel, beryllium copper, aluminum, stainless steels) in a low volume, fully traceable manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (required)
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to produce precision work
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including an RRSP
CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit cmt.applytojob.com.