Website Race Winning Brands
CNC Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machine Operator|
|Location||Boise, ID, United States|
|Company||Race Winning Brands (RWB)|
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is an accumulation of independent businesses, each with market-leading brand recognition that sells primarily pistons, and other engine-related components into the Automotive and Powersports markets (high-performance racing, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.).
The company is looking for a candidate who can be responsible for setting up and running robotically tended CNC machining centers while manufacturing quality parts in a timely manner.
This individual measures manufactured parts with designated measuring instruments to verify parts are within specification to print.
- The prospective candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience, CNC Machine experience preferred
- Able to run and hand load all robotically tended machines
- Basic computer skills including MS Office products
- Communicate issues effectively to appropriate individuals
- Engineering print reading and inspection tool used to verify parts
- Follow all quality procedures
- Keep machinery and tooling in good working order,
- Learning to and/or able to read “G” code
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Mentor operator assistants in all production processes
- Setup, hand load, change tools, and toolsets
- Use designated measuring techniques for each part family
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Required to walk; use hands and have finger dexterity; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ablility to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Personal Protective Equipment is required including but not limited to gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
- Requires problem-solving skills to identify root cause machine and part issues.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English
- Detail-oriented, responsible, with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic.
- Positive attitude and able to work as a team
- Team player
- Understanding of manufacturing process and associated software
Race Winning Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.