CNC Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machine Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd/3rd shift)|
|Location||Clarksville, TN, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is seeking a CNC Machine Operator who will work as a member of the machining line utilizing CNC and Machining skills as well as identifying axle quality.
Assist the Engineering department in diagnosing and repairing all machining equipment and assist in maintaining CNC program integrity by performing tooling adjustments as needed.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess 2 years of experience in a machining environment (preferred)
- AutoCAD experience (a plus)
- Accountable for quality inspections before and after the machining process.
- Assist Engineering Department in evaluating tooling to determine the optimum method of repair or improvement.
- Diagnose machining issues and make adjustments under the direction of the Engineering Department.
- Operation of all machining equipment.
- Transfer and lift sub-components to the line.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to interpret production schedules and build specifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate good mechanical skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret prints, sketches, verbal instructions, and mathematical data.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Results-oriented, hands-on.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.