Website Enjet Aero
CNC Machine Operator (Night Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machine Operator (Night Shift)|
|Function||Management and Manufacturing|
|Location||Terre Haute, IN, United States|
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components, assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense, and general aviation sectors. The company’s capabilities are concentrated on hot-section engine components and assemblies for the commercial, defense, and general aviation industries.
The company is looking for a CNC Machine Operator who can produce machined parts by operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
- The aspiring candidates should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Post-secondary CNC education is preferred
- The candidates should have some work-related experience.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers, supervisor and other staff
- Ensure continuous production of parts that meet customer expectations
- Inspect completed parts using micrometers, indicators, calipers, comparators, etc.
- Load parts and operate machines (Lathe, Mill, and/or EDM)
- Maintain quality standards through the understanding of the Quality Management System
- Monitor and document operational and performance issues and provide feedback to the supervisor
- Perform minor edits of the CNC program and replace tooling as needed
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with complexity
- Capable of working in a customer-focused, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of CNC machine equipment, tooling, and processes
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Enjet Aero is an EOE/AA employer. The company will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or physical challenges.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.