Website Parker Hannifin
CNC Operator Job Highlights
|Full Time (2nd shift)
|Elyria, OH, United States
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is searching for a CNC Operator who will perform setup and operate CNC lathes or mills with existing programs and tooling information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in a related area
- Complete thorough quality production documents: including but not limited to, First Article Inspection (FAI), Day by Hour Reports, and others, as required.
- Deburr parts as needed.
- Inspection equipment/tools.
- Make edit changes as required on existing programs.
- Make offset changes on CNC equipment.
- Set up and operate CNC lathes or mills with existing programs and tooling information.
- Work cohesively within a team environment.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Know basic math skills including trigonometry.
- Able to interpret blueprints and follow written/verbal instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot program and/or any tooling problems to produce quality parts to specifications.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company takes all employment decisions regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.