Website The Spencer Turbine Company
CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Location||Windsor, CT, United States|
|Company||The Spencer Turbine Company|
The Spencer Turbine Company is a leading manufacturer of application-specific air and gas handling blower and vacuum systems.
The company is looking for a CNC Machinist to join its team for various design and manufacturing works.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent.
- The candidates should have previous CNC experience in the related field.
- Ability to modify G&M codes in control programs as required.
- Deburr and degrease components as required.
- Experience loading and unloading machines with the proficient and safe use of hoists, cranes, straps, and proximity lift magnets.
- Experience with sending and receiving programs from network location to CNC control.
- Familiarity with Fanuc CNC controls.
- Machine a variety of materials to include metallic and non-metallic.
- Replace carbide inserts as required
- Select proper tooling to include milling, drilling, tapping, and boring to perform required operations, adjusting speeds and feeds allowing for both efficient and safe performance.
- The successful applicants will be able to independently read from engineering drawings and BOMS to set up and operate a wide variety of CNC milling machines (vertical, horizontal, and arbor), with 3 years of CNC experience.
- Understanding of work zero offsets and ability to modify as required.
- Use and interpret a variety of measuring instruments: scales, squares, calipers, verniers, indicators, micrometers, etc.
- Use of spindle and tool offset probe experience desired.
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Spencer Turbine Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.