CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Location||Pascagoula, MS, United States|
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea, and in the air, operates in four global markets – civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine, and energy.
The company is looking for a CNC Machinist who will use a variety of precision measuring instruments, inspect in process or finished parts and feature characteristics as well as manufacturing methods to blueprint specifications.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 4 years of experience in machining operations
- Setting and loading all tools in conjunction with set-up instructions to complete assigned jobs
- Setting machine origins in accordance with the set-up instructions
- Setting up fixture components for jobs that require CNC Machining
- Understanding and having functional use of CNC code and CNC programming
- Working to machine dimensions and maintain close tolerances and correlated dimensions with a high demand for squareness, concentricity, finish, and parallelism
- Ability to lift various items weighing up to approximately 40 pounds
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of machining methods, cutting qualities of metals and tools
- Competitive salary
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Lifetime Individual Savings Account (LISA)
- Partner Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Retirement Advice
- Retirement Savings
- Share purchase (Invest in Rolls-Royce)
- Tax-efficient Savings Account (country-specific)
- Travel Insurance
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly/Equal Opportunities Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit rollsroyce.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.