CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK, United States|
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our expertise is providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. The company collaborates to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
The company is searching for a CNC Machinist who will set up and operate manual and automatic machinery to perform metal removal in a production environment.
The position will work with the direction of the Department Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2 plus years of experience in the related field.
- C and C Experience, Mazatrol, G code, Fanuc Conversational Programming
- Capable of communicating and working with fellow employees.
- Capable of following Supervisor instructions, Departmental Work Instructions, Quality and Safety Procedures.
- Capable of math skills necessary to make adjustments to machinery and tools to produce parts within print tolerance.
- Capable of reading and proper use of measuring equipment to determine parts are machined to print tolerance.
- Capable of reading part drawings to choose correct tooling and fixtures for metal removal.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all work performed.
- Must cooperate and work well with co-workers.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to interface with departments; follow oral and written instructions; sustain attention to detail; make technical decisions related to primary job functions.
- Must work with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All the qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.