CNC Machinist/Boring Mill Operator Job Highlights
|CNC Machinist/Boring Mill Operator
|Bettendorf, IA, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is searching for a CNC Machinist/Boring Mill Operator who will be responsible for setting up and machining weldments of all sizes in a timely manner, while maintaining exceptional quality.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience as a Machinist
- Prior experience operating boring mills (preferred)
- Set up and machine weldments per print efficiently and accurately
- Complete any necessary inspection worksheets
- Maintain minimal (preferably none) re-work or scrap
- Safely operate forklifts and overhead cranes
- Keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to accurately use standard machinist measuring tools
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to set and run “one-off” parts to print efficiently and accurately
- Excellent team player with organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Must work well under pressure
- Safety (OSHA, SDS), ANSI (RIA) standards.
- Attend required EH&S training.
- Be aware of OSHA and EPA laws and regulations as well as company rules and policies that pertain to this job.
- Immediately notify the supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EH&S procedures; and
- Understand the Company’s EH&S Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EH&S procedures.
- Typically required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; see, talk, and hear.
- Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools up to 40 lbs. consistently, and parts up to 50 lbs. consistently.
- Repetition with activity.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; the temperature in the machine shop may fluctuate with the seasons as the production area is not air-conditioned.
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.