Website American Friction Welding
CNC Machinist 3 Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machinist 3|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Waukesha, WI, United States|
|Company||American Friction Welding|
American Friction Welding combines job shop friction welding services with CNC capabilities for finished-to-print production. The company specializes in friction welding aluminum alloy, brass, bronze, copper, nickel, silver, steel alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, tantalum, titanium, tungsten, and many other metal alloys.
The company is hiring a CNC Machinist 3 to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in CNC Machines
- Friction welding experience (a plus)
- Experience grinding and Deburring parts
- Set up and operating experience of CNC machines
- Experience with inspection equipment (calipers, mics, gauges, etc.)
- Perform all the duties assigned
- Attention to detail
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis
- Be able to read and understand prints
- Have good basic math skills
- Understand the importance of a good attendance record
- The company offers health, dental, vision, 401k, gain sharing, tuition reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, PTO, life insurance, and long and short-term disability.
American Friction Welding is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered equally and provides opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.