Website Lincoln Tech
CNC Machinist Instructor Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machinist Instructor|
|Location||Mahwah, NJ, United States|
Lincoln Tech is a training school and helps aspiring students/graduates to launch hands-on careers in the diesel, automotive, culinary, healthcare, hospitality, IT, and skilled trades industries including welding, HVAC, computerized manufacturing, electrical, and electronics.
The Lincoln Tech’s Mahwah, NJ campus is seeking skilled CNC Machinists to share their trade experience with up-and-coming machinists. No teaching experience is necessary; your expertise along with our onboarding training prepares you to teach in the classroom.
The prospective candidates should have passed a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
The applicants should have 3 plus years of field experience.
- Create a focused and engaged learning environment
- Demonstrate CNC expertise in our fully equipped facility
- Encourage student performance and growth skills
- Prepare students for a career in CNC Technology
- Support the academic success of our students
- Teach CNC Technology using established curricula
- A strong understanding of CNC G-codes
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate multi-axis machines
- Good understanding of the CNC industry
- NIMS Certification (Preferred)
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Ongoing Training Support and Resources
- Career Growth Opportunities
Lincoln Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled, and Vets.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.