Website Brunk Industries
CNC Machinist Operator Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machinist Operator|
|Type||Full Time (2nd/3rd shift)|
|Location||Lake Geneva, WI, United States|
Brunk Industries is an industry leader specializing in high-precision metal components for the medical device industry and other high-tech applications as well. The services include precision metal stamping and contract assembly.
The company is seeking a CNC Machinist Operator who will operate CNC machines and manipulate programs when needed to meet dimensional conditions in the CNC machining area to help assure the accuracy and efficiency of parts in a production environment.
Fill-in work if needed could consist of different secondary operations throughout the plant.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Possess 2 years of verifiable machining experience
- Cooperate with other employees in order to satisfy the job requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a tidy and clean workstation
- Operate and understand the use of hand tools, grinding machinery, milling machinery, drill presses, lathe, band saw, heat treating ovens, optical comparators, various measuring devices, and die hoists.
- Operate computer die maintenance programs and other required computer processes.
- Perform mathematical and geometric functions and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Possess tools of the trade.
- Program using Mastercam.
- Read blueprints and work with various software.
- Ability to analyze blueprint; determines materials required, and machines various pieces of material and components in order to make, modify or repair tools, dies, etc.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Good communication skills and team skills are required to complete projects on time.
- Problem-solving skills
- Understand the operation of computer and tool room equipment relative to their job responsibilities.
- Must wear protective shoes, safety glasses, a shop coat and wear ear protection while working around loud noises.
- Work is in a manufacturing setting with noise and some grinding dust.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull 100 to 2500 lbs. using die carts.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plans
Brunk Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunk.com.