Website Professional Plastics
CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Machinist (1st Shift)|
|Location||Buffalo, NY, United States|
Professional Plastics is the global leader in the fabrication and distribution of high-performance plastics materials that include plastic sheets, rods, tubing, and film.
The company needs a first shift motivated professional who shares its core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team.
- The prospective candidates may require a High School Diploma or GED completed from a welding/technical school.
The candidates should have 2 years of CNC Machinist experience.
- Interprets complicated drawings, program sheets, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done
- Measures workpiece for conformance to specifications
- Notifies supervisor of discrepancies
- Observes and listens to machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Performs a variety of inspection and gauging operations to ensure maintenance of quality standards and specifications
- Performs a variety of related operations to close and interrelated tolerances
- Performs diversified operations on numerical controlled machines
- Plans and performs a variety of machine operations utilizing numerical controlled machines, i.e. mills, lathes, routers, and saws to machine plastic or metal workpieces to specifications
- Responsible for machine maintenance
- Reviews setup sheet and specifications to determine sequence and dimensions of finished workpiece
- Sets up, programs, and operates CNC machines
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care account, 401k plan, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Professional Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.