CNC Maintenance Mechanic Technician Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Maintenance Mechanic Technician|
|Location||Brooklyn Park, MN, United States|
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company is searching for a CNC Maintenance Mechanic Technician who will safely maintain and repair CNC equipment and machining centers across an array of manufacturers.
- The applicants should have a Technical Degree in Electronics/CNC Maintenance or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 4 years of experience in electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repair. Including troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Experience with production and building equipment maintenance
- Interpret hydraulic/electrical drawings and technical repair manuals for breakdown diagnostics using various tools
- Operate equipment including a forklift, man lift, etc.
- Perform breakdown maintenance on CNC equipment including diagnosing and repair/replacement of defective parts – electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic
- Perform simple and complex preventative maintenance on CNC, production, and building equipment
- Work and interact effectively in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret machine blueprints and drawings.
- Lift up to 35lbs frequently
- Operate overhead cranes, jib cranes, and hoists
- Work at multiple heights
- Exposure to weld fumes
- Noise levels of 85db or greater
- The company offers a total rewards package that provides day-one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
- Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.caterpillar.com.