Website Consolidated Machine & Tool
CNC Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Maintenance Mechanic|
|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Company||Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)|
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) manufactures parts and equipment for various industries including defense, aerospace, military, space, satellite, and industrial. The company’s capabilities include welding, fabrication, CNC machining, aerospace support equipment, ground support equipment structures/stands, and complex assemblies.
Technicut Tool (TCT) is a CMT company.
The company (Technicut Tool (TCT) is searching for a CNC Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for ensuring the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
Note: Position available to Canadian Citizens or Canadian Permanent Residents only!
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Post High School education such as a community college diploma in some related mechanical or electrical field (required)
- Possess 2+ years of experience in any kind of manufacturing facility as a general maintenance team member (required)
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listens to problems; uses precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (required)
- Ability to apply concepts of basic electrical wiring
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including an RRSP
CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit cmt.applytojob.com.