Website Stanley Black & Decker
CNC Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|CNC Maintenance Technician
|Full Time (1st shift)
|Farmers Branch, TX, United States
|Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access, and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is seeking a CNC Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- High School or GED (required)
- 6+ months of related experience in the manufacturing environment
- Accurately and fully completes all regulatory and compliance-related documentation and procedures
- Assists Operations, Quality, and Engineering teams with root cause analysis for 5 Whys, Change management, Incident Management, and Non-Conformances to identify reasons for incident causes
- Ensures completion of work orders as scheduled and documents in CMMS in a timely manner.
- Helps maintain spare parts inventory and restocking inventory for the plant as needed
- Participates in work groups or team activities related to plant performance improvement.
- Reviews equipment instructions, blueprints, electrical, and pneumatic schematics to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or re-engineering of parts or subassemblies
- Supports the daily operations of Planned Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Corrective, Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, and Predictive Maintenance standards while working with teams, focus priority, and plant directives.
- Troubleshoots production equipment and mechanical failures, repairs, and performs preventive maintenance (PM) as required to ensure equipment reliability
- Understand and comply with SBD policies on safety standards
- Work with teams to fabricate machine parts as needed and responsible for shop cleaning and 6S
- Works with operators, supports production, and transfers skills to other technicians
- Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in a standardized situation
- The benefits plan includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products as well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sbdinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.