Website Consolidated Machine & Tool
CNC Mill Operator (Days) Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Mill Operator – Days|
|Location||Omro Town, WI, United States|
|Company||Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)|
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) manufactures parts and equipment for various industries including defense, aerospace, military, space, satellite, and industrial. The company’s capabilities include welding, fabrication, CNC machining, aerospace support equipment, ground support equipment structures/stands, and complex assemblies.
The RLS Machining (a CMT Company) is hiring a CNC Mill Operator who will be responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as, but not limited to Haas 3-4 axis, Mazak 3-5 axis, and DMG Mori 5 axis.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1+ years of related experience or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred but not required).
- Able to ascertain the need for changing inserts and capable of doing so as needed.
- Able to block through a newly set job and/or a newly assigned job and/or start-up.
- Able to change work holding fixtures and tooling as instructed.
- Able to do tool offsets in order to adjust machine outputs or compensation for insert wear/replacement.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of setups as directed by the machinist or crew chief.
- Competent in all the duties of a trainee and performs all tasks as assigned by supervision/management.
- Inspect machines and work areas in general for proper order and operation.
- Lines up tools for next job and knows and uses correct storage locations for fixtures, tooling, etc.
- Makes routine adjustments to feeds, speeds, and offsets.
- Operates machinery according to acceptable and safe practices.
- Verifies cycle times on all jobs and reports discrepancies to his/her crew chief and annotates on a traveler.
- Verifies/sets gauging against known standards and ensures gauging is correct per inspection sheet.
- Ability to produce precision work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read precision gauges and visual accuracy.
- Ability to write routing reports and correspondence.
- The company offers a benefits package that includes a competitive pay rate, accrued vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance.
- Note: Employee Only Dental coverage, Long-Term Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer-paid.
CMT is a drug-free workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. The company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual experience and qualifications, without regard to a person’s sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, or ancestry, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit cmt.applytojob.com.