Website Stanley Black & Decker
CNC Operator Job Highlights
|Berea, OH, United States
|Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access, and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is seeking a CNC Operator to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 1-3 years of previous experience as a CNC mill/lathe operator (preferred)
- Experience verifying dimensions of parts, using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, thread gauges, depth gauges, or fixed gauges
- Calculate and set CNC machine controls to specific work orders and regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed, and coolant flow
- Reads and interprets work instructions, prints, and job orders for product specifications
- Observes operation of the machine and verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers
- Deburr parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications
- Troubleshoot, edit and optimize new production programs to ensure efficient overall production
- Document new program changes and processes to ensure setups can be duplicated and overall production time is optimized
- Setup machines on a flexible basis to ensure optimum output throughout the shop
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic computer and math skills
- Comfortable standing 8-10 hours daily and lifting up to 50 lbs. independently and up to 70 lbs. with assistance
- The benefits plan includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products as well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sbdinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.