CNC Operator Job Highlights
|Houston, TX, United States
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is seeking a CNC Operator to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- CNC operator with 1 year of previous equipment operation experience
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Monitors speed and heat of machining equipment.
- Operates mechanical or CNC equipment, including milling machines and lathes, to produce Aluminum parts.
- Operating HAAS and Mazak CNC lathes and mills.
- Prepares by checking specifications and blueprints, calculating how to shape the material, and setting equipment controls.
- Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands shop math and reads/verifies specifications
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.