Website Siemens Energy
CNC Operator/Fitter/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Deer Park, TX, United States|
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions, and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers.
The company is looking for a CNC Operator/Fitter/Welder to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 5+ years of experience in a field/shop type environment
- Forklift trained and certified.
- Ability to read and understand drawing requirements
- Demonstrate ability to operate the CNC Plasma Cutter, Router, Vertical Mill CNC
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble and fit parts
- Follow through Below the Hook requirements to ensure load certifications are provided and NDE testing has been performed on tooling
- Inspect, fabricate, and repair complex tooling.
- Support after-hours work to ensure coverage for field service
- Support gas turbine product activity as needed in the rotor/assembly shop
- Layout material for drilling/fitting
- Operate CNC Plasma Cutter, Router, Vertical Mill
- Operate drill press, mag base proficiently
- Operate shear proficiently
- Passing a weld test for MIG, FCAW carbon and low alloy steel would be a plus.
- Develop talents and potential
- Frequently review your personal development
- Learning from experiences
- Teamwork to reach a common goal
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.