Website Maguire Iron
CNC Plasma Table Operator Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Plasma Table Operator|
|Type||Full Time (weekend shift)|
|Location||Sioux Falls, SD, United States|
Maguire Iron is a leader in the fabrication, construction, and maintenance of water storage tanks and elevated water towers. The company offers a full spectrum of water storage tank services including new and pre-owned tanks, relocation of existing tanks, repairs and replacement parts, lead abatement services, exterior painting, interior linings (both conventional and 100% solids), service agreements, tank inspections by NACE certified inspectors and year around emergency services.
The company is hiring a CNC Plasma Table Operator who will be in charge of using steel cutting tables to produce items for water towers.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Ability to keep a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to mark material with proper identification to ensure material coming into and going out of the work area is properly identified.
- Ability to operate an overhead hoist
- Have the ability to read blueprints
- Have an understanding and knowledge of what to look for and how to check for quality.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of the cutting process on a plasma table.
- Understand CNC operations
- Able to accept responsibility for others in the work area
- Goal-oriented, reliable, and responsible for their actions
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Strong safety record and ability to follow company safety policies at all times
- 401(k) Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Growth Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Maguire Iron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maguireiron.hiringthing.com.