Website Epic Piping
CNC Programmer Job Highlights
|Lake Providence, LA, United States
Epic Piping (a United Weld Holdings Company) is the premier global turn-key pipe systems manufacturer (pre-fabricator) and master distributor of pipe, fittings, and flanges.
The company is searching for a CNC Programmer to join its Pipe Support team.
- Associate Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school (preferred)
- Possess related experience or training
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the Manufacturing Organization
- Have comprehensive knowledge of equipment, metal cutting and finishing, and characteristics of metal
- Read and understand work orders, blueprints, manuals, memos, CNC programs and processes
- Read and write CNC programs on multiple controls
- Set up and operate CNC lathes and mills
- Use developed math, reading, and writing skills within the scope of the job responsibilities
- Work effectively with all personnel and have excellent communication skills
- Perform other duties as required
- Knowledge of Internet software, spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, and CAM (AutoCAD, Solid Works, Virtual Gibbs programming software)
- Career growth opportunities through hands-on training and mentorships
- Coaching from experienced leaders
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive insurance and benefit options
- Industry-leading training and development programs
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans available (50% company match up to 6% contributed by the employee)
- Training and development programs
Epic Piping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit epicpiping.gnahiring.com.