Website Accurus Aerospace
CNC Programmer Job Highlights
|Kent, WA, United States
|Accurus Aerospace Corporation
Accurus Aerospace is a leading Tier II supplier of highly engineered machined parts, kits, assemblies, and processing services to the global aerospace and defense industry.
The company is seeking a CNC Programmer who will handle the programming of computer numerically controlled production equipment.
Creates part programs to control the machining or processing of metal by automatic machine tools, equipment, or systems.
- High School Graduate or GED
- CNC machine programming experience (required)
- Aerospace experience (preferred)
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data
- Calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Determine and create the required reference points or machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations
- Interact with shop to identify any problems with programs and corrections to be made
- Prepare geometric layouts from graphic displays
- Working knowledge of Mastercam and Vericut (required)
- Clear Understanding of Drawings and PCM’s
- Vast Machining Background with Fab being a plus
- Solid Works
- Broad knowledge of machining techniques and CNC machine tool operating procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Good attitude
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers
- Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, machinery with moving parts
- Sedentary work; sitting constantly; using fine motor skills constantly; walking occasionally, lifting 25 lbs. or less occasionally.
- Some requirements include wearing the correct personal protective equipment, including safety glasses and earplugs, due to flying material bits and machine noise.
Accurus Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.