Website Accurus Aerospace
CNC Programmer Job Highlights
|Grove, OK, United States
|Accurus Aerospace Corporation
Accurus Aerospace is a leading Tier II supplier of highly engineered machined parts, kits, and assemblies and processing services to the global aerospace and defense industry.
The company is hiring a CNC Programmer who will handle the programming of computer numerically controlled production equipment.
Creates part programs to control the machining or processing of metal by automatic machine tools, equipment, or systems.
- High School Graduate or GED
- CNC machine programming experience (required)
- Aerospace experience (preferred)
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data
- Availability to travel/work at multiple locations with Accurus companies.
- Calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Determine and create the required reference points or machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, and the sequence of machine operations
- Interact with shop to identify any problems with programs and corrections to be made
- Prepare geometric layouts from graphic displays
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Good attitude
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Clear Understanding of Drawings and PCM’s
- Requires a broad knowledge of machining techniques and CNC machine tool operating procedures.
- Solid Works
- Vast Machining Background with Fab being (a plus)
- Working knowledge of NX and Vericut (required)
- The typical work environment is an office setting
- May be required to visit the manufacturing areas or customer sites where they could be exposed to loud noises, fumes/odors, and hazards associated with moving equipment.
- May be required to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 100 lbs. Work involves walking, sitting, ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with the body, arms, or legs.
- The use of PPE, including hearing protection, eye and hand protection, and use of safety footwear may be required
Accurus Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.