CNC Programmer/Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Bloomsburg, PA, United States|
Dyco is a world leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of advanced systems to move and manage plastic bottles.
The company needs a CNC Programmer/Operator for its operations.
- The prospective applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- Machining experience desired
- Experience with SolidCAM, MasterCAM, etc.
- Check parts compared to prints
- Load steel, aluminum, and plastic blocks/bar stock
- Organize parts on production carts
- Program and operate CNC machining centers
- Unload, deburr and sort finished parts
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Capability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Ability to read a ruler, caliper, and gauges
- Understanding of fractions and decimals
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
Dyco is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.dyco-inc.com.