Website Parker Hannifin
CNC Setup Operator Job Highlights
|CNC Setup Operator
|Full Time (2nd shift)
|Elyria, OH, United States
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is searching for a CNC Setup Operator who will perform operations required to set up, maintain, and operate computer numerically controlled machine tools, including turning and milling centers (vertical and horizontal).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess work-related (machining) experience (a plus)
- Maintain the highest degree of quality, quantity, safety, cost reduction, and customer continuously.
- Must often edit or change programs to enhance the quality of the product.
- Must run simple to complicated runs to exact tolerances and specifications. These tasks require blueprint reading, the use of micrometers, gauges, and applicable tooling.
- Orders raw materials from stock and appropriate tooling per project.
- Perform operations required to set up, maintain, and operate computer numerically controlled machine tools, including turning and milling centers (vertical and horizontal).
- Sometimes run multiple tasks or machines simultaneously.
- Will instruct less qualified operators in setting up and operation.
- Performs these duties and others as requested.
- Precision and close tolerances are a must.
- Must be able to instruct or assist where necessary.
- Requires a broad machine tool knowledge necessary to support special tools and machine orders
Parker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company takes all employment decisions regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.