Website High Companies
CNC Technology Operator – 3rd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||CNC Technology Operator – 3rd Shift (CNC Machine Operator)|
|Location||Lancaster, PA, United States|
|Company||High Companies (High Steel Structures)|
High Steel Structures is the steel fabricator of choice for transportation infrastructure projects. The company is a leader in the industry for innovation; it has the capacity, technology, and experience to help make steel bridge projects a success.
High Steel Structures is looking for a CNC Machine Operator who will be responsible for setting up and operating various machines to support our fabrication process.
In addition to machine centers, co-workers may periodically be assigned to fabrication tasks.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED with technical training
- In lieu of formal training, equivalent machining experience required
- Accurate layout and measuring experience preferred
- Experience operating material handling equipment (jib and overhead cranes) with proper use of lifting techniques
- Flexibility required to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to load and unload machine with first piece checks and required documentation
- Operate portable powered type grinders to rough grind burrs, scale, rough edges, or welds on a variety of types and sizes of structural steel parts.
- Perform various burning, punching, drilling, grinding and brake operator assistance, material handling, or other miscellaneous or helper operations.
- Use hand lift truck, overhead pendant controlled crane, or hoist to lift, move, or position product in work or storage area.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge required to operate the CNC equipment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplify The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide “Good Measure”
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs that are job-related and approved in advance by your supervisor
High Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.