Code Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Pasadena, TX, United States|
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider. The portfolio covers manufacturing, consulting, engineering, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion to turnarounds, environmental technologies, and digital applications.
The company is looking for a Code Welder who will be responsible for maintaining a clean facility by completing a variety of cleaning tasks.
Their duties include mopping and vacuuming floors, cleaning surfaces with disinfectants, and emptying trash cans or recycling bins.
- No special education is mentioned by the Employer.
- The candidates are expected to have some previous work experience (not required)
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows, and walls
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, office tools, and phones
- Empty trash and recycling bins
- Experience with stripping and waxing floors
- Janitorial duties and responsibilities include general cleaning and maintenance, event setup, and cleaning up and restocking of supplies.
- Maintain cleaning inventory, placing orders for new products when needed
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bilfinger.com.