Coded Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Perth, WA, Australia|
Glencore is one of the world’s largest globally diversified natural resources companies and a major producer and marketer. It operates mining and processing sites, oil production assets, and agricultural facilities.
Minara Resources is Australia’s largest cobalt producer and a major world producer of nickel.
Minara Resources is looking for a Coded Welder who will be responsible for the welding of fabricated and repairable items according to appropriate standards and requirements.
- The applicants should have Welding Certificates coded to ASME IX and AS3992
- Possess previous experience working as a Coded Welder within a process plant environment.
- Assisting in the completion of breakdown and shutdown maintenance as required.
- Carrying out Welding activities using FCAW, GTAW, MIG, and MMAW welding processes on various exotic metals,
- Completion of relevant preventative maintenance tasks across our complex process plant.
- Consulting with peers to ensure all welding is carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with specifications.
- A current and valid Manual ‘C’ Class driver’s license.
- Able to pass multiple weld tests to ASME IX/ AS3992 on a range of materials including carbon steel, various stainless steels, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Able to work in confined spaces, restricted areas, and at heights; and
- Have a fundamental understanding of Workplace Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures with a proactive approach to personal safety.
- 13% superannuation contribution
- A competitive wage
- FIFO, 1-hour flight ex Perth to site.
To apply for this job please visit glencorejobs.nga.net.au.