Website Mitsubishi Power Americas
Component Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Orlando, FL, United States|
|Company||Mitsubishi Power Americas|
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. The company design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide.
The company is looking for a Component Engineer who will manage multiple projects, develop new repair processes, and continuously improve existing processes by designing new tooling and repair techniques.
- The applicants require a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a college or university.
- The candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing/process engineering preferably within the Gas Turbine industry.
- Ability to effectively present information to multiple audiences in person, via email, and over the phone as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, tolerances, and GD&T.
- Analytical thinking and strong reasoning ability to make judgment calls based on part specifications, component drawings, and/or service criteria.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit. Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Create technical reports and assign repair requirements for components.
- Individuals must prefer working with teams to complete tasks and routinely communicate with direct and indirect team members.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Prior experience in Solidworks, Windchill, and SAP is beneficial.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications is required.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using it for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Relevant experience with manufacturing processes such as welding, machining, non-destructive testing, fabrication, brazing, and heat treatment.
- Reverse Engineering and/or Design experience related to Gas Turbine components and Nickel/Cobalt-based alloys is a plus.
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint, and Word Processing software. Solidworks, Windchill, and SAP are beneficial.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write basic business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Matching)
- Committed to quality product and services
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Great working environment and culture
- Paid vacation and 11 Paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and on-the-job training
Mitsubishi Power Americas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.