Construction Materials Testing Technician/Special Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Construction Materials Testing Technician/Special Inspector|
|Location||Stockton, CA, United States|
Kleinfelder is a group of engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve the clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure.
The company is looking for Construction Materials Testing Technician/Special Inspector to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 2 to 10 years of experience in materials testing or special inspection
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1.
- Radiation safety training and experience with the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- Certification by the International Code Council (ICC) as a Special Inspector for Reinforced Concrete, Structural Masonry, Structural Steel, and Bolting, and Structural Welding.
- Actively engaged on construction sites performing field testing and inspection services.
- A good work ethic, attention to detail, and a high level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Able to use a company-provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must have an excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Associates degree or higher in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Management, Construction Inspection, or construction-related engineering field.
- Additional construction inspection and testing experience and certifications from the American Concrete Institute (ACI), International Code Council (ICC), National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET); or California Division of the State Architect (DSA).
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug test
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, HSA and FSA, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO)
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry
- Certification, training, and professional development assistance
- Competitive Wages
- Employee referral bonuses
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.smartsearchonline.com.