Website Republic Services
Container Shop Tech Job Highlights
|Title||Container Shop Technician|
|Location||Greenville, SC, United States|
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through its subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless.
The company is seeking a Container Shop Technician who will perform repairs, maintenance, and installation of compactors and other stationary equipment.
Typically perform works on hydraulics, basic electrical operations, and welding fabrication in order to maximize safe and productive operations.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess equipment maintenance and repair experience
- Completes paperwork or enters data associated with repairing relevant equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures and maintains efficiencies so that all scheduled jobs can be handled on a given day.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced hand tools.
- Maintains knowledge of proper installation of compactors, and other types of stationary equipment. Perform or assist with installations as scheduled and meets relevant deadlines.
- Performs inspections, conducts diagnostic tests, preventative maintenance, and repairs on varied types of compactors, and other stationary equipment.
- Performs welding and fabrication work as needed.
- Reads electrical schematics. Diagnoses and repairs electrical problems on equipment using both single and three-phase AC voltage – including working with high-voltage electricity.
- Reads hydraulic schematics. Diagnose and repair hydraulic issues on equipment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Welding or fabrication skills or experience
- Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicservices.jobs.