Website Martinrea International
Controls Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Springfield, TN, United States|
Martinrea International is a diversified global automotive supplier, focused on accelerating innovation in metal forming, aluminum casting, fluid systems, and flexible assemblies to help automakers meet their lightweight requirements. At the same time, it improves a vehicle the overall strength, safety, and fuel efficiency.
The company is looking for a Controls Engineer who will design, develop, install, manage, and maintain equipment that is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes
- Applicants should have a Post-Secondary Education, Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma, or Equivalent (college/university)
- Possess 3 to 5 years of experience
- Troubleshoot equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotics, and programmable logic controllers
- Design electrical and electronic circuits
- Program PLCs, AC/DC drives, and Servo Drives
- Modify robot, PLC programs, and machine screen interfaces
- Equipment maintenance
- Change welding consumables as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment components
- Adjust MIG and Spot welding schedule adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with codes, standards, and legislation: Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments and Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of ABB or Fanuc robots.
- Quantities measurables
- Review and troubleshoot downtime issues
- Work with Production, Quality to help reduce cycle times
- 20% office,80% plant floor (PPE required)
- Frequent requirements of handling heavy operation equipment
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management
- Overtime as required
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices, or certain clothing as required by the company
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies, and procedures
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Martinrea International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit martinrea.prevueaps.com.