Website Hubbell Incorporated
Core Winder Job Highlights
|Full Time (2nd shift)
|Cuba, MO, United States
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enables the grid to conduct, communicate, and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and control technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible.
The company is searching for a Core Winder who will operate a core winding machine in order to produce transformers according to core specifications.
Must be able to use and have a general understanding of measurement devices and follow product dimensions on the core specification sheet.
Generally, performed under the direct supervision of the Production Supervisor
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Experience working with hand tools
- Ability to set up and run machines for production
- Adhere to all company rules and policies
- Assure that all products meet the highest standard of quality
- Be able to identify proper materials for production
- Building of winding mandrels
- Ensure that work practices are within the guidelines of OSHA standards
- Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements
- Have the ability to operate a hoist properly and safely
- Have the ability to operate a pallet jack or forklift
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Must have an understanding of measurements using standard and metric measuring devices
- Perform preventative maintenance of the machine
- Will be required to operate a spot welder
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Be punctual, reliable, and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work well with others and foster teamwork
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries/affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.