Website Hubbell Incorporated
Crafts Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Crafts (Maintenance Technician)|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Greenville, AL, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Construction and Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding and Tooling, Gas Connectors and Accessories, Harsh and Hazardous, and Distribution.
The company is searching for a Crafts Maintenance Technician who will contribute toward the efficient operation plant-wide by performing various tasks for the departments, utilizing a good knowledge of maintenance, electrical, and building knowledge, while complying with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping standards.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Assist supervisor with directed duties.
- Maintain all equipment at CMCA following the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Maintain buildings
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Work with department supervisors to ensure all areas are productive and safe.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Performing repairs and maintenance for machines, production equipment, and facility.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Diagnosing electrical/electronic issues and correcting them.
- Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic drawings and schematics.
- Ability to read and interpret machine/part drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret pneumatic drawings and schematics.
- Ability to use maintenance/shop equipment – Mill and lathe, drill press, welding equipment, grinders, flame cutting equipment, handle-held power tools, etc.
- Industrial Electrical systems – 480V systems, sizing wire for specific applications, specifying proper equipment i.e., transformers, breakers, disconnects, etc.
- Industrial Electronics systems – PLC, HMI, Controllers, Safety devices, etc.
- Industrial Hydraulic systems – Pumps, valves, motors, cylinders, actuators, etc.
- Industrial mechanical systems – Motors, pumps, gearboxes, linkages, belts, gears, etc.
- Industrial Pneumatic Systems – Compressors, dryers, drivers, motors, cylinders, actuators, etc.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.