CWI/NDT Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Raleigh, NC, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is looking for a qualified CWI Inspector with supporting NDT certifications to support our operations. The CWI will perform inspections or to verify that the work inspected, and records maintained, conform to the requirements of the applicable standards. This individual will have responsibility for determining if welded assemblies conform to workmanship and acceptance criteria.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or equivalent from a welding school.
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector certificate
- NDT Certification in UTT/MT/PT
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an occupational function that has a direct relationship to welded assemblies fabricated to national or international standards
- Familiar with SMAW, SAW, GTAW, FCAW, GMAW welding processes
- Verify that the welding procedures are as specified and are qualified and that the welding performed is performed in conformance to the applicable procedure.
- Verify that the welding equipment to be used for the work is appropriate for the use with the welding procedure and has the capability to meet the applicable requirements of the welding procedure.
- Verify that the base materials and consumable welding materials conform to the specifications and that the welding filler metals used are as specified for each base material or combination of base materials.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.