Website Howmet Aerospace
Deburr Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Deburr Machine Operator|
|Location||Winsted, CT, United States|
Howmet Aerospace provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, and forged wheels for commercial transportation.
The company is seeking a Deburr Machine Operator who will remove burrs from machined surfaces and create either an edge break or radius using automated equipment or hand tools.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Buff oxidation off parts prior to weld operation
- Mark serial/part numbers as required using hand tools or a dot peen marking machine.
- Perform first-piece inspection.
- Remove weld flush using hand tools or machine.
- Send parts through water flow. Power wash or ultrasonic clean parts as required.
- Support production needs in other areas as required.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions, prescribed routines, methods, and practices.
- Ability to plan, perform, and make decisions as to the sequence of set-ups, operations, and processes.
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics/drawings and charts tables,
- Checking of reports, forms, records, and comparable data.
- Math skills, including decimals and fractions; simple use of formulas,
- Use of measuring tools and equipment
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- The company offers excellent benefits/401k plans.
Howmet Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit fa-exty-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.