Website United Rentals
Diesel Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Lincoln, NE, United States|
United Rentals is the largest equipment rental company. The company serves the construction and industrial companies, utilities, municipalities, homeowners, and communities, with the goal of fulfilling customer needs and surpassing expectations.
The company is seeking a Diesel Mechanic (Service Tech I) who will perform maintenance tasks as well as minor repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment and parts
- Demonstrate equipment for customers
- Perform maintenance checks on rental equipment before and after use
- Perform minor repairs of rental equipment and tools including checking oil, grease, and fluids, and tagging of equipment for rental-ready status
- Report machine condition to Management
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of tools applicable to the position
- Superior customer service, teamwork, and verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- US Full Time Roles: Best-in-class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
- Canada: Best-in-class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unitedrentals.com.