Website R+L Carriers
Diesel Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Milton, FL, United States|
R+L Carriers is a global freight transportation and logistics company. The company has the most comprehensive network of nationwide service centers for LTL truckload expedited and cross-border shipping. It also has a portfolio of services that extends to international supply chain management warehouses and customs brokerage.
The company is hiring a Diesel Mechanic to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 2+ Years of Diesel Mechanic experience preferred
- Diesel engine experience is required.
- Experience in both Tractor and Trailer PMs and repairs
- Experience in maintaining trailers, overhead doors, lift gates, dollies, welding, and working on forklifts is preferred.
- Experience in preventive maintenance of Cummins and Detroit engines
- Experience with AC and Electrical
- Responsible for day-to-day equipment maintenance on the fleet equipment consisting of preventative maintenance and minor to major repairs to Class A Trucks, trailers, and forklifts.
- Have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Must have own tools
The company offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation/Holidays, and vacation.
R+L Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
To apply for this job please visit erhk.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.