Diesel Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Lewisville, TX, United States|
HMI provides end-to-end infrastructure engineering, planning, construction, and system integration services.
The company is seeking a Mechanic who will be responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on the fleet of company-owned light and medium-duty trucks as well as various construction equipment.
This position will work under the general supervision of the Fleet Manager and play an important role in ensuring safe and timely repairs of company equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of general construction equipment, and aerial trucks.
- Welding experience is preferred.
- Perform routine maintenance and service of fleet vehicles, including light and medium-duty trucks, construction equipment, aerial trucks, and trailers.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair Electrical, Hydraulic, and Mechanical issues
- Complete work orders and inspection forms in a timely manner
- Have a general understanding of diesel, gas, and small engine repair, as well as welding and fabrication skills.
- Ability to accurately troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair gas and diesel engine systems, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems
- Ability to work safely while performing maintenance and repair work
- Basic computer skills
- Must have own tools
- Requires medium to heavy manual work that involves walking, standing, lifting, digging, pushing, and raising objects and involves exerting between 20-50 pounds of force on a regular and recurring basis and 50-100 pounds of force on an occasional basis.
- The job may risk exposure to extreme cold/heat, bright/dim light, dust, and pollen, wet or humid conditions, extreme noise levels, vibrations, fumes and noxious odors, traffic, and moving machinery.
- A competitive base rate to commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Supplemental Insurance(s)
- Valid current driver’s license required, CDL is preferred
Henkels & McCoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit henkels.referrals.selectminds.com.