Door Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Wind Towers) is hiring a Door Welder who will apply appropriate welding processes to join surfaces, and fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
Use jigs/fixtures to lay-out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics, or work orders using manual, semi-automatic, and automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
May also be required to inspect completed work for conformance to specifications and perform minor maintenance to equipment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 10 years of welding experience
- Coach and train lower-level welders
- Complete and maintain all required records
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications using measuring devices
- Lay out and mark weld points
- Maintain attendance within acceptable standards
- Perform multi-pass welding
- Proficiently operate torch
- Proficiently perform carbon arcing
- Proficiently perform flat welding
- Proficiently read blueprints
As a Team Member-
- Activating the potential of our people,
- Caring for our customers,
- Optimizing operations and
- Integrating sustainability into our daily practices as well as our long-term strategy and promoting a results-driven culture that is aligned with long-term value creation.
- Be aware of and observe all safety practices.
- Know and follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Participate in safety committees and initiatives as assigned.
- Blueprint Reading
- Maintenance of Welding Equipment
- Read Tape Measure
- Visual Inspection
- Certifications: Grinding, GMAW, Flux Core, SAW, Plasma, Arc Gouging
- Must be able to train according to Weld Procedures and Weld Maps
- Must understand and know all Weld Procedures and Weld Maps
- Ability to cross-train
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Dependable and punctual
- Desire to learn
- Good social skills
- Interest and aptitude in technology
- Leadership skills
- Read, write, and speak proficiently in English
- Strong interpersonal communicator, a good listener, and open to feedback
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Time Management
- 401(k) w/Company Match
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Dental and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health and Pharmacy
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.