Website Johnson Controls
Electrical CREO Designer (Remote) Job Highlights
|Electrical CREO Designer (Remote)
|New Freedom, PA, United States
Johnson Controls transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, it drives the outcomes that matter most. The company is dedicated to protecting the environment and delivers promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing.
The company is looking for an Electrical CREO Designer who will manage and provide drafting and design support to the engineering department by assuming full drafting responsibility for assigned projects.
Requires independent research to resolve problems with engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and vendors.
Specialize in the use of PTC/CREO software in the design of the prototype and or production Chillers.
Work directly with Engineering, Design, Manufacturing, Marketing, and vendors to produce 3D models, and drawings; support the said teams to resolve problems.
- Applicants require a Technical/Associate Degree from a college/university
- Possess 5 to 7 years of experience in a related field
- Proficient knowledge of 3D design software (CREO experience required) and 2D design software (preferably AutoCAD)
- Prepares layouts of subassemblies or portions of projects that require a high degree of precision and expertise from engineering data in one or more of the following areas
- Check the work of others that is similar in type and complexity to that which is personally performed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of SAP or other Material Resource Planning software to investigate existing material and BOMs.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of design procedures such as retrieving and applying information from engineering standards and schematics, purchasing and manufacturing specifications for preparation, release, and revision of drawings and Bills of Material.
- Exercises leadership by sharing technical and practical knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Prepares change orders after investigating change requests, resolves shop problems, and proposes redesigns to improve performance or reduce costs.
- Proficient knowledge of manufacturing processes (Welding, Bending, Brazing, Assembling, etc).
-System wiring layouts and wiring schematics
-Electrical control panel and or sheet metal enclosure layouts and wiring schematics
-Device wiring details
- Displays basic knowledge of PDM software (Windchill)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- This position has the opportunity to work remotely.
Johnson Controls is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.johnsoncontrols.com.