Website Allied Reliability
Electrical Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Dixon, IL, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- Applicants should have an Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation, or a related discipline from a college/university
- Possess 5 to 10 years of responsible multi-craft maintenance in an industrial environment, with primary expertise in electrical/automation maintenance.
- Execute assigned work orders and troubleshoot automation, electrical, and mechanical equipment problems
- Participate in new equipment installations, upgrades, and modifications and monitor PLC software
- Recommend and implement corrective/preventive measures to eliminate equipment problems and improve work practices
- Participate in a preventative and reliability-centered maintenance program to optimize mechanical efficiency and production flow
- Maintain appropriate documentation of condition monitoring, work performed, parts used, and follow-up needed as related to equipment maintenance
- Maintain appropriate housekeeping standards in all work areas and assist co-workers as necessary in the same and other job functions
- Work closely with production staff leadership to schedule required maintenance, and ensure appropriate alignment of machines and equipment
- Perform all duties consistent with the Roles and Responsibilities defined in the company’s OHS Standards and Guidelines and support the implementation of program initiatives for Dixon.
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code and relevant OSHA requirements
- Basic understanding of mechanical components used and the effective maintenance of a wide range of equipment, including highly automated, technologically advanced machinery
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and maintenance diagrams for electrical and mechanical components
- Must have a good understanding of PLC systems, and the ability to create PLC program code and program documentation
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to relate well to a wide range of constituents, and can work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Background in mechanical aspects of maintenance such as welding, machining, pneumatic and hydraulic systems (preferred)
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.