Website Thermal Care
Electrical Panel Builder Job Highlights
|Title||Electrical Panel Builder|
|Location||Niles, IL, United States|
Thermal Care, part of the IPEG Industrial Group, is a leading manufacturer of process cooling equipment and systems for applications worldwide. Thermal Care provides heat transfer equipment to industries like plastics, laser, heat treating, food processing, machine tool, plating, anodizing, chemical, die casting, optical coating, and printing.
IPEG Industrial Group is a family of leading brands serving the global plastics, recycling, and industrial heat transfer markets.
The company is searching for an Electrical Panel Builder who will assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering, or micro-welding equipment.
This position will report to the Production Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED OR 10+ years of direct work experience without formal education.
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of direct/relevant experience based on the scope of the position.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
- Continually improve processes to ensure safe, efficient, and quality-driven practices are in place
- Fabricate electrical sub-assemblies per detailed instructions
- Hardwire equipment per drawings
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results
- Maintain a clean and safe environment through a continued program of daily sweeping and general cleaning
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions
- Wire custom control panels per detailed schematics
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Mission focused with a sense of urgency when required
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a continuous improvement environment
- Possess problem-solving capabilities
- Willing and able to work overtime as required
The company offers profit sharing, bonus plans, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance, wellness program, and employee referral bonus program.
IPEG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement), veteran status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, HIV-positive status, possession of the sickle cell trait, genetic characteristics, political views, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.