Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Electrician Job Highlights
|Chinese Camp, CA, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is hiring an Electrician to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 3 years of recent verifiable related work history (required)
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
- Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing shift work
- Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
- Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
- Recognize and correct mechanical defects
- There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
- Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.