Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Electrician Job Highlights
|Aberdeen, WA, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is searching for an Electrician to join its team.
- May require a High School Diploma
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- 2 years of recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
- Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
- Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
- Recognize and correct mechanical defects
- Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
- There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold environments
- Work may consist of varied shifts, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical, and hydraulic systems required
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.