Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Electrician Job Highlights
|Eugene, OR, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is searching for an Electrician to join its team.
- Not mentioned, a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 2 years of recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
- Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
- Lay conduit, pull wire and work off ladders
- Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
- Recognize and troubleshoot mechanical defects
- Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLCs
- Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives, and three-phase motors desired
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.